Neem oil is known for its antibacterial properties. Neem oil helps with soothing red, itchy, and inflamed skin. Known for its healing properties for ailments such as acne, burns, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and rashes, neem oil is a great option for healing and protecting your skin. Due to neem oil’s potency, ours is mixed with carrier oil to ensure the best result.
Neem oil benefits
- Acts as an antiseptic and antibacterial, preventing breakouts for acne-prone skins
- Repairs and improves the appearance of damaged tissue such as scars, acne, and cracked skin
- Reduces the look of wrinkles
- Eliminates head lice and dandruff
- Acts as a natural repellent of bugs and insects
- Protects animals against fleas
How to use Neem Oil
Our natural and vegan neem oil is best-suitable for acne-prone skins. Apply a few drops of the neem oil onto your fingers and gently rub onto your skin or into your hair until completely absorbed. This potent oil also works well mixed with your everyday cosmetics.
Like with any new skincare product, we suggest performing a patch test by applying a small amount onto the inner arm 24h prior to first use to see if you have a reaction, before using liberally.
Azadirachta indica oil
Our neem oil is vegan and free from phthalates, sulfate, mineral oil, parabens, and animal testing.
Neem oil is best stored in a cool and darker place to ensure quality. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. To help preserve its properties, our neem oil comes in glass containers that are recyclable and reusable!